Take your child on an innovative adventure and discover African American inventors together! This activity book is recommended for all ages and includes the following learning objectives:
- Learn to do research using the Internet, books, encyclopedias, artifacts, etc.
- Learn to discern authentic and legitimate information encountered via Internet and social media.
- Learn how past inventions affect and/or enhance life in today’s homes, nation, or globally.
- Learn to recognize our natural given gifts and talents that have contributed to the development of our world.
- Learn to use research, digital technology and interpersonal communication skills to enhance learning for self-determination.
- Learn to prepare and share findings to other village members in a collective presentation (timelines and artifacts)
- Have fun with word searches, crossword puzzles, coloring exercises, links to science projects and more!
Highlights and Specifications:
- 8.5" x 11"
- 54 pages
- Black plastic spiral binding